TCs based in Germany?

Subject: TCs based in Germany?
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 10:05:10 -0500

Hi,

I would like to contact TCs based in Germany, preferably near a town
called Jaderberg near the North Sea. Please let me know where you are
located. There is a Verband which might need some freelance help. Thank
you. Please use e-mail address below.

Smokey

Smokey Lynne Bare, C.T.C.
Information Architect/Technical Communications Support
Military Systems Group

Reply to E-mail: Smokey_Bare -at- dscc -dot- dla -dot- mil

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=