Re: Looking for PostScript Composition Program

Subject: Re: Looking for PostScript Composition Program
From: AlQuin <cbon -at- WXS -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 23:59:41 +0100

On 25-11-1998 21:23 Weiner, Kandis wrote:

>I have been tasked with finding a software program that will compose
>PostScipt files to our postscript enabled printer. And I have done quite
>a bit of hunting with no success. So I have come to you gentle folk for
>a bit of assistance.
>
>This software program should be able to compose the files so that we can
>output to different formats like saddle stitch books or thumbnails.

For the Macintosh community a program called Printchef - by Mindgate
Technologies - is available and does what you want.

It sells for only USD45, but I am not sure if the solution is available
for Windows environments. But just check out their website at
www.mindgate.com for more information.

Regards
Kees de Bondt

AlQuin
informationflow-improvement
text
document
business communication
total quality

In managing your information you will control your quality...

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=