Re: Looking for PostScript Composition Program

Subject: Re: Looking for PostScript Composition Program
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:37:41 -0600

In our previous episode, David M. Brown said:
> Weiner, Kandis wrote:
> >

> > We currently work in FrameMaker and save as PostScript, sending the PS
> > files outside to be printed and composed into saddle stitch books.
>
> This sounds like a job for ClickBook, which I believe is available for
> both Macintosh and Windows.

Clickbook is good at what it does, but what it _doesn't_ do is
PostScript. It can print to PS machines, but it can't write
PostScript files.

That said, I think ClickBook's web site is
http://www.blue-squirrel.com.

Beth Friedman bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
"If you can forgive your parents and forgive the Cubs, you can save
about $25,000 in therapy."
-- Steve Goodman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=