[no subject]

From: Emily Davidson <emilyfisher -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:44:53 -0800

I am just graduating from college this December. I want to work as as
a technical writer (and yes, for those of you talking about
qualification and ceritification, I have done course work and have had
experience in this field).

I'm very serious about this as a career choice (one of the reasons I
joined this list), but I have a couple of problems.

My husband is going into military intelligence, so we could get moved
around a lot and I don't have the freedom of relocating. I would like
to work as an independent contractor, but I have no idea how to get
work and I am concerned that I I don't have enough experience to
strike out on my own.

How do I get into technical writing? What can I do to make myself
more desirable as an employee? Any suggestions for me?

Thanks.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=