JOBS from Studio B 1) Indianapolis ass'st in lit agency 2) Win NT 4.0 - loc un

Subject: JOBS from Studio B 1) Indianapolis ass'st in lit agency 2) Win NT 4.0 - loc un
From: Melissa Bodeau <MJBodeau -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:26:54 EST

Reminder - I have nothing to do with these jobs or with Studio B (so don't
reply to me!), I'm just posting them from one list to another in an effort to
help folks out.
(Eric, please let me know if I'm violating some guideline.)

I subscribe to the Computer Book Publishing List (aka Studio B list) and
receive separate ad postings from them also. Below these two ads is more info
on the list and how to get hooked up with it. The web site is
www.studiob.com.

STUDIO B IS HIRING
Studio B is growing and we need an assistant. Qualified individual must
have excellent communication skills and be highly organized. Should be
proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and must be comfortable with email
and the Internet. Flexible work schedule available, health benefits, and
bonus package included. Pay commensurate with experience. If you live in
the Indy area and are a self-motivated, hard-working individual who is
interested in learning the literary agency business, please email your
resume in confidence to sherryr -at- studiob -dot- com -dot-

WANTED: WINDOWS NT 4.0 GIANT
To work in technical editor/writer role on project that starts 11/30 and
runs until 1/31. Probably around 100 to 150 hours of work at a reasonable
hourly rate. Please respond to steve -at- stephenlnelson -dot- com -dot-

spawn discussion or ask a question about a particular topic. You are
likely to get answers to questions and hear opinions. In turn, you can
provide your point of view and give other list members advice about the
topic of discussion.

WEB INTERFACE

Many people find the web interface to this list much easier to use than
the email commands. Should you need to make a change to your subscription,
please go to the home page for this list at:
<http://Lists.studiob.com/scripts/lyris.pl?enter=cbp>

At this address you can switch from a regular subscription to a digest,
(or vise versa), unsubscribe yourself, or request specific information.

QUICK INSTRUCTIONS

send a message to CBP -at- Lists -dot- studiob -dot- com -dot-

POSTING TO THE LIST

Every time you post a message, hundreds of other people on the list
receive a copy, just as if you sent it to them personally. As a member of
the list, you will receive a copy of every message anyone else sends. On
this list, only members of the list can post to it. However, you should
keep in mind that anything you post will be archived and available to
non-list members.

To send a message to the list, either reply to a message you receive or
create a new message addressed to CBP -at- Lists -dot- studiob -dot- com -dot-

GETTING HELP

If at any time you are confused or need help, you can reach a live person
by writing to CBP-Owner -at- Lists -dot- StudioB -dot- com -dot-

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=