[no subject]

From: Melissa Sweet <Melissa -at- A-R-M -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:26:36 -0800

HELP! I've been given a researching assignment. I need to find white
papers, articles, treatments, publications, etc. that deal with desktop
publishing/prepress tools that interface with or incorporate MS Office
products. I have a great database going of the actual products available; I
need industry-type information on them. Using multiple searches, including
WebFerret, I've drawn a blank. Any ideas on a direction to take with this?
Thanks in advance for the great suggestions I'm sure will be forthcoming
from this distinguished convocation.

Melissa Sweet
Microsoft Certified Professional
Automated Resource Management