Re: screen capture shareware

Subject: Re: screen capture shareware
From: Lydia Wong <lydiaw -at- FPOINT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 12:19:40 -0500

Kristin,

I'd recommend Paint Shop Pro. It's a shareware product, and you can download
a trial version from Jasc at www.jasc.com.

Paint Shop Pro has a lot of nice screen capture features, such as letting
you choose whether or not to include the pointer in the capture, and letting
you capture an object, the entire screen, or an area you designate in the
screen.

It's a great tool, and it has a lot of other nice graphics-handling
features.

HTH,

Lydia
Lydia Wong