Seeking a job in Seattle

Subject: Seeking a job in Seattle
From: Art Fazakas <ruthart -at- IDT -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:54:08 -0500

I am moving to Seattle in January. I am looking for a full-time position
or hourly contract work in any of the following areas:

--software user guides/online Help
--industrial process documentation
--SAP implementation
--Y2K documentation
--engineering management documentation

I have experience at Eli Lilly and Company and at a software development
firm in Indianapolis.

Can anyone suggest good ways to learn about opportunities in the Seattle
area? Do you have experience with particular manufacturers, publishers or
consulting firms? Is there a market for freelance technical
writers/communicators? Do you have information about typical hourly rates
or annual salaries?

Thank you very much.

Art Fazakas

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=