Problems with Digest

Subject: Problems with Digest
From: Maurice King <benadam -at- CYBERDUDE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:37:17 -0500

I receive the TECHWR-L Digest, but lately it's been coming out truncated.

Can someone post me privately the announcement for the Senior Position opening in Concord MA?

I'd also like to say that I've been seeking opportunities outside the area of my current residence, only to be told that I don't live in the area. Today nobody can rent an apartment without a steady income, so the only way to relocate is to have a job first. I know some companies offer relocation assistance, but they don't seem plentiful. Does anyone have experience with this problem?

- Maury

Get free personalized email at http://geocities.iname.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=