Acrobat reader viewing

Subject: Acrobat reader viewing
From: Luigi Benetton <Luigi_Benetton -at- MARKHAM -dot- LONGVIEW -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:02:15 -0500

Cross-posted to Framers and TECHWR-L

This is a minor annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless...

To make the text in a PDF legible on screen, I use Reader's "Fit Visible"
option under the View menu. Lately, however, it's been inactive for some
reason. I switched to this option in Preferences, so now my documents open
up in this view. It's funny, though... Fit Visible has a check mark beside
it, even though it's inactive. Once I switch to another view, I can't go
back to Fit Visible without closing and reopening the document.

I've searched Acrobat help, the list archives, and Adobe's support
databases, all to no avail.

Please reply directly to me, since I receive the digests. If anyone wants
to know the answer, I'd be pleased to post it.

Thanks,

Luigi Benetton

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=