Newhoo & Netscape: Submit your sites!

Subject: Newhoo & Netscape: Submit your sites!
From: Kevin Christy <kkchristy -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 18:55:52 -0800

Dear folks:

As you may have heard, NewHoo (the community-edited search engine) has
been acquired by Netscape, and will be hosted at
http://directory.mozilla.org/.

I've been editing the technical writing category since the summer. If
you submit your sites to the engine, I promise that I'll review them
and add them to the category.

And here, I wondered what would ever become of this ambitious
effort... only to see it bought by Netscape!

So, submit your sites now!

-Kevin

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=