Frame to HTML question

Subject: Frame to HTML question
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:37:15 -0800

I am testing the Frame to HTML conversion in anticipation of taking our
(someday!) complete chapters are moving them to HTML so that I can import
them into RoboHTML to start building the HTMLHelp.

OK, I have figured out how to make each heading level I want make a new
page. The question I have is that every paragraph, regardless of the format
applied to it, has a <number> prefixed to the first line after it is
imported into RoboHTML. For example, <pgfld=999122> From the Imaging menu,

This number does not show up in cut and paste nor does it show up in the CHM
file. I see it in the WYSIWYG mode of RoboHTML. It does, however, get
included when I autocreate the TOC so there is something actually there.
Short of removing it by hand, how do I get rid of it? And where does it come
from in the first place...

I know that Quadralay has a good product for the import. I am going to check
it out but I am curious about this problem...

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=