Re: The Missing Technical Link Re: Word 97 Pin-Ball Game (easter egg)

Subject: Re: The Missing Technical Link Re: Word 97 Pin-Ball Game (easter egg)
From: Kathleen Mattson <Kathleen_Mattson -at- PLANAR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 13:55:35 -0800

So many of us are Word users that I think there was a bit of
appropriateness... Now when one of those co-workers who expect you to
constantly earn your Word-guru status asks you if you know about this
Easter Eagg, you can tell him/her all about it. Whew! Guru status preserved
for another day.

==============
I'm racking my brains to find the link between this
and technical writing. Could you give me a hint?

puzzled,
Mary

At 03:05 PM 11/18/98 -0800, Hills, Byron wrote:
>For those of you that havn't seen this...
>There is a pin-ball game built into MS Word97 (not sure if you need
>SR-1)
>To active the game:
>1) Open a new blank document in Word 97.
>2) Type the word "Blue" followed with a space.
>3) Select the five characters and make them bold, and blue.
>4) Put the cursor to the right of the space character.
>5) Go into Help, About..
>6) Ctrl-Alt-Click on the Word Logo.
>7) Enjoy (the Z and M keys operate the 'paddles').

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=