Re: converting files from Frame to Word

Subject: Re: converting files from Frame to Word
From: Greg Anderson <Greg -dot- Anderson -at- CENTRAL -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:59:49 -0700

Hello Amy,

We are using a combination of Framemaker's 'fmbatch' (convert from
Framemaker.mkr native binary format -> Framemaker.mif); then we pass
the .mif file to native Word.doc using Buleberry Filtrix.

All link scripting is written in Perl running on Sun SPARC / Solaris2.6.

Here are URLS for your reference should you wish to pursue this method:

Blueberry Home Page:

http://www.blueberry.com

Framemaker 'fmbatch' information:

http://hem1.passagen.se/framers/mifscripts/index.html

(See mifscripts.README: Text file with instructions and advice).

** Opinions expressed are my own and are not meant to represent those
** of my Employer, Sun Microsystems.

|| Greg 'Andy' Anderson | Sun Microsystems Broomfield, CO ||
|| Desktop Productivity Tools | Document Conversion Service ||
|| MS:UMBRM14-430 | email: greg -dot- anderson -at- Central -dot- Sun -dot- COM ||

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=