a job opening in ResearchTriangle Park, NC

Subject: a job opening in ResearchTriangle Park, NC
From: Melissa Alton <altonm -at- US -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 11:23:33 -0500

I am forwarding this job opening for Chad Kachel. Please respond to him
about the job. His contact information is below.

I have another Technical writing position that just opened up.
Here is a description:

Skills: MS Word 98, Front Page 98, Internet Work Experience

Candidate will be working in the emerging technologies group at our
Client in RTP. This group is responsible for developing internal web sites,
as well as doing development standards for Internet use outside of the
client. Candidate NEEDS to have worked on a previous Internet project, and
have experience documenting technical and procedural manuals from both a
technical perspective as well as writing manuals for end users. This is a 3
month assignment that will go longer if the candidate has Frontpage 98.
After the initial 3 months, the work would include updating the group's web
site and attending meeting and workshops to take notes and turn the data
into meaningful text. Can pay up to 33hr for this depending on experience.
Looking for someone to start around Dec. 1, 1998.

Could you please post this for me on that web site. I truly appreciate all
your help.

Chad Kachel
RENAISSANCE WORLDWIDE INC
STRATEGIES, SOLUTIONS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
4001 Weston Parkway, Suite 300
Cary, NC 27513
(919)-678-1001 or 1-800-338-9119 ext. 245
Fax: 919-678-0704
ckachel -at- rens -dot- com
www.rens.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=