Re: HLP Project

Subject: Re: HLP Project
From: Robert Bennett <RBENNETT -at- TECHDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:43:21 -0500

Lief,

In my experience, single source docs are more holy grail than reality --
technically possible, but enormously difficult to set up and manage.

When multiple formats are requested, I prefer to write the Help first.
The format usually provides me with "chunks" of information I can
recycle for a more linear document (print or .pdf).

Good luck!

Bob Bennett

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=