Re: Canvas Draw / Paint / DTP software

Subject: Re: Canvas Draw / Paint / DTP software
From: Keith Wilkinson <PF2K-WLKN -at- ASAHI-NET -dot- OR -dot- JP>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 22:40:58 +0900

>Here is my question. Is it productive to buy and learn
>new softwares for this purpose (including on resume)?

I wasn't intending to say any more than "If you want to
learn draw / paint and DTP, and want to be able to read
and write files produced by popular software, you can't
go wrong with Deneba's Canvas (especially if you can get
the competitive upgrade price of only $199!)"
I neglected to provide a URL, it's
http://ww2.deneba.com/dazroot/news/pressrel/CV6_release.html
Canvas 6 should ship in 4 - 6 weeks.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=