Irish Technical Writers?

Subject: Irish Technical Writers?
From: John David Hickey <jdavid -at- FARABI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 11:04:06 -0500

Greetings!

I'm trying to plan a trip to Ireland over the Xmas holidays and would like
to meet up with some Technical Writers during my stay. I'll probably be
staying in the Galway area.

Would any of you like to have a pint with a visiting Canadian and discuss
the writing biz in your area?

Please respond off-list and I hope to hear from you soon!
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
---
John David Hickey (jdavid -at- farabi -dot- com)
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/

Lone Writer at Farabi Technology Corp. (Montreal, Quebec)

They say the pen is mighter than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
--
Do not confuse my opinons with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=