E-mmerce

Subject: E-mmerce
From: "goldd -at- netspace -dot- net -dot- au" <goldd -at- NETSPACE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 18:44:53 +1100

A website job I've been asked to write/project manage has now evolved into
the setting up of an e-mmerce site. I know only a little about this side of
things, but want/need to inform myself quickly so that I can PM the gig
properly.

My question is how can I inform myself about E-mmerce options and tools with
'hard' information as expeditiously as possible - ie: I'm interested in the
'steak' and not just the 'sizzle' of the usual advertising bumpf.

Perhaps email on this should be directed to me initially and I'll summarise
the info and email it back to the list.

All the best
David Goldfajl

ph/fax: +61 03 9531 6882
email: goldd -at- netspace -dot- net -dot- au

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=