I really need some help or advice.

Subject: I really need some help or advice.
From: TIEJUN YANG <yang_tiejun -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 10:13:32 PST


Please forgive me -- I think I've posted similar question before, but
I can't find the answer and it's really bugging me....

I'm a graduate student in Computer Science Department, Utah State
University. I am working on a project -- automatic grading system, which
is to find the format differences in two word files, like different font
type, font size and so on.

I think there are some "control characters" to control these
formats.These characters are all unprintable characters and I need to
know what are their exact meaning or what they control.

Would you please tell me who could help me on this subject or where I
could find some information about these "control characters"?

Expecting your reply. Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely yours,

Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Humor in Covering Letters
Next by Author: Re: HTML HELP - Benefits?
Previous by Thread: Re: Identifying Tables in Manuals
Next by Thread: Re: I really need some help or advice.

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads