[no subject]

From: "Gos, Michael" <MGOS -at- LEE -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:01:00 PST

Last Call for Proposals

Technical Writing Section
Southwest/Texas Popular Culture Association

This is the last weekend for proposing a presentation at the Southwest/Texas
Popular Culture Association Conference, Feb. 24-27, 1999 in Albuquerque, New
Mexico.

Presentations are welcome from practicing professional and academics alike.
We are interested in any connections between technical writing and cultures
of society. We liberally define "society" to include national,
international, corporate, academic and community, just to name a few.

Proposals should be submitted no later than Monday, although extensions can
be given if you contact the area chair prior to the deadline.

Send questions or to submit proposals to:

Dr. Michael Gos
Department of English and Communications
Lee College
PO Box 818
Baytown, TX 77522
Fax: (281) 425-6628