NJ Position Available

Subject: NJ Position Available
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:40:29 -0500

Hey guys...

Posting this for my department. Do not contact me...contact Originator:
at bottom.

Number of Openings: 3
Job Code: FA022
Organization Number: 33HT0
Position Title: Training
Job Family Code: 0300 - Professional Services
Work Location: RRC
Candidate Source: All
JOBS Status: Individual Contributor
Issue Date: 11/6/98
Candidates Submit by (Date): 11/17/98

Position Purpose, Key Duties and Responsibilties:
Develop user information, on-line help, job aids, training curricula and

materials. Serve as learning support expert with product team members.
Responsible for planning, scheduling, user surveys, field trials and
delivery of learning support materials.

Position Requirements:
REQUIREMENTS: Degree, preferably advanced or extensive experience in
areas
related to documentation, training, computer tech, user interface design
or
similar communication disciplines. Experience and orientation in use of

visual and graphic techniques for conveying information. Broad
understanding
of distributed computer architectures and software system design and
information delivery.

==========
Originator:
Name: Amy Junge

Employee ID: 25687

Phone: (732) 699-6118

E-mail: ajunge -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

them.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish,
and he will sit in a boat and smoke cigars all day."
"The only perfect document I ever created is still on my hard drive."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=