Re: SGML Books (But where's the DSSSL?)

Subject: Re: SGML Books (But where's the DSSSL?)
From: Kat Nagel <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:02:04 -0500

These two books saved my sanity when I was dumped into the middle of
my first SGML project and didn't even recognize the acronym.

Readme.1st: SGML for Writers and Editors
Douglass Turner
(loaned out the book, so I can't check the ISBN)

Industrial-strength SGML: an introduction to enterprise publishing
Truly Donovan
1997, Prentice-Hall, Inc.
ISBN 0-13-216243-1

They are both part of Prentice-Hall's Charles F. Goldfarb Series on
Open Information Management. there might be more books in the series
by now.

K@ katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting Services
Technical writing | Editing | Conversions | Webstuff

"The transformation of calories into words, of words into money,
and of money into calories again are the three cycles in a
freelance writer's metabolism." /Mary Kittredge, _Poison Pen_

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=