Jobs in Portland?

Subject: Jobs in Portland?
From: Colleen Adams <colleen_adams -at- MEDISPAN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 21:32:38 -0500

Our company recently closed down an office in Portland. I have a
technical writer who will be out of a job there as of 12/31/98.

Anyone know of any openings for intermediate tech writers in Portland?
I know there are many good companies located there--Intel, HP, Oracle,
Tektronics...

I'd appreciate any and all responses...TIA!

Colleen Adams
External Documentation Manager
First DataBank, Inc.
Indianapolis, IN
colleen_adams -at- firstdatabank -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=