Re: FYI: Tech Com Makes U.S. News & World Report

Subject: Re: FYI: Tech Com Makes U.S. News & World Report
From: Lisa Higgins <lisarea -at- LUCENT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:13:13 -0700

So then, Karen Schriver is all like:

>I wonder if the view it offers actually enhances other's ideas
> of who we are and what we do?

Yes, I thought this was a WONDERFUL story about the
potato-box-writing industry, and am relieved to finally hear more
about this all-to-often ignored technical writing faction.

I assume the salaries they quoted are all for potato-box writers,
too.

Lisa.
lisarea -at- lucent -dot- com
Potato-Box Writer,