Re: MS Paint problem - color erasing

Subject: Re: MS Paint problem - color erasing
From: Janet Ruiz <JanetRuiz -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 00:23:50 EST

Amy,
I have also encountered this problem. The color that you have chosen in the
color palette may actually be a slightly different shade than the color in
your graphic. Try using the eyedropper tool to match the color exactly.

1. Click on the Eyedropper tool
2. Click on the color within the graphic (right-click if you want this to be
the foreground color [the color being replaced] and left-click if you want
this to be the background color [the color replacing the foreground color])
3. Now use the eraser tool as you normally would. Now that the color matches
exactly, the color that was chosen for the foreground color is replaced with
the color selected for the background color.

Hope this help,
Janet Ruiz
Technical Communicator
Sage Software, Inc.
Irvine, CA

Any opinions mentioned here are my own and not my employer's.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=