Re: ANON: Writing a Tutorial

Subject: Re: ANON: Writing a Tutorial
From: Robin Whitmore <r -dot- whitmore -at- INTERSHOP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 14:18:01 -0800

Title: RE: ANON: Writing a Tutorial

Anon wanted to know the best way to create a tutorial.

And I think Anon has figured it out already, walking a user through a project, using the most common tools in the software is absolutely the best way to base a tutorial. When I used to write tutorials for programs like PhotoShop, I would make a list of every tool and process I wanted to demonstrate. Then I would arrange them in an order that would allow something to be created. Sometimes, more than one project would be completed for the tutorial in order to show all processes and tools.

HTH,