On Behalf of Sella Rush

Subject: On Behalf of Sella Rush
From: Steve Page <spage -at- COLUMBUS -dot- RR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 21:54:52 -0500

I am not sure I understand, what do you mean by actual documentation? If
you mean a general overview of the information versus the actual slides,
then by all means I would recommend using actual documentation because the
high-level material often is not enough especially if you're trying to teach
the use of a new software program.

Steve Page
spage -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
Author of "Establishing a System of Policies and Procedures" located at:
http://users1.ee.net/spage/manual/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=