Re: Name

Subject: Re: Name
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 11:15:09 -0800

You're not the only one! In fact, I had to read the word twice to see
what it really was. Mind you, there are plenty of people to whom even
Caligula will sound "techy" but the implied perversity might also
encourage them to see it as buggy!

I know, I know, the perils of a semi-classical education...

Maggie Secara
~All the world's a stage--and some of us dreadfully under rehearsed.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=