ANNOUNCE: Knopf RoboHELP Training in Chicago & San Francisco

Subject: ANNOUNCE: Knopf RoboHELP Training in Chicago & San Francisco
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 17:58:10 -0800

Knopf Online is pleased to announce our upcoming introductory and advanced
RoboHELP training classes in Chicago and San Francisco. Our next scheduled
classes are:

Chicago:
- Introduction to RoboHELP (Classic) / Nov. 18-20, Dec. 14-16
- Advanced RoboHELP (Classic) / Nov. 5-6, Jan. '99

San Francisco:
- Online Help Design Workshop / Nov. 10, Dec. 15
- Introduction to RoboHELP (Classic) / Nov. 11-13, Dec. 16-18
- Advanced RoboHELP (Classic) / Jan. '99
- Introduction to RoboHELP (HTML Edition) / Feb. 1-3, 1999

Knopf Online is a leading provider of vendor-certified training and
consulting services. We offer monthly classes on RoboHELP (Classic & HTML
Editions), RoboHELP Office, and online help design. Our classes are held in
state-of-the-art, dedicated training facilities conveniently located in
downtown San Francisco and Chicago. All of our RoboHELP classes are led by
an expert RoboHELP Certified Trainer.

For complete information about our training classes, including course
descriptions and detailed course outlines, please visit our Web site at
http://www.knopf.com.

Whether you're new to online help or an experienced help author, one of our
hands-on seminars can help you boost your skills to a new level. An expert
RoboHELP Certified Trainer leads our RoboHELP classes. We provide a computer
for each attendee and plenty of hands-on experience to help you master the
many techniques you will learn.

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=