All is not well in the Land of Telecommuting

Subject: All is not well in the Land of Telecommuting
From: "Amy G. Peacock" <apeacock -at- WOLFENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:56:40 -0800

I just got one of those broadcast emails from the home office (which
is in another state) about the Halloween party that's going to be
happening tomorrow - complete with pumpkin carving and costume
contest!

That's the one thing I miss about working in an office: the fun stuff
like Halloween parties!

Food (or candy!) for thought.

Amy Peacock
techwriter & jewelrymaker
Snohomish, Washington
apeacock -at- wolfenet -dot- com

"How do I set my laser printer to stun?"
10 days until X-Files season premier

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=