STC Conference Costs

Subject: STC Conference Costs
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton__ -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 05:39:17 -0800

Good day everyone--

Sorry if this is off-topic. It's budget time here and I'm trying to
get them to include money for the STC conference next year in
Cincinnati. To do so, I need to know how much the conference costs,
excluding airfare and hotel. If I lived across the street, how much
would it cost me to go to the conference?

Thanks very much.

==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=