Re: RoboHTML without OCX (Re: What should I choose?)

Subject: Re: RoboHTML without OCX (Re: What should I choose?)
From: "William G. Meisheid" <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:55:17 -0500

|Actually, you can do a straight HTML implementation from RoboHTML. It lacks
|keyword search and you can only implement pop-up windows with additional
|programming (javascript, for instance), but other wise, it does the job
|nicely.

Jim,

Building to WebHelp gives you a JavaScrip TOC and Index tab in a left frame.

I hope that helps.

William Meisheid "Thoughts still and always in progress"
WUGNET/Help Authoring Forum Sysop & Microsoft MVP
Certified Baltimore/Washington area RoboHELP Training
Sageline Publishing 410.465.2040 Fax: 410.465.1812
http://www.sageline.com wgm -at- sageline -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=