Thank you to Rowena Hart and Dr Rita Puzmanov

Subject: Thank you to Rowena Hart and Dr Rita Puzmanov
From: InfoRetrieve <atalia -at- ISDN -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:27:47 +0200

I just wanted to send a belated thank you to Rowena Hart
for providing a summary of all the overused words.

I must admit that I shall also use them for the exact opposite purpose -
additional words to my limited vocabulary of technical words.

Thank you also to Dr Puzmanov for all the important information she
presented as a digest.

Thank you,

Atalia Ben-Meir

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=