Want a new mailing list?

From: Alessandro Bottoni <bottoni -at- CADLAB -dot- IT>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:35:24 +0100

I do not think that Eric is SO fascist, but if you (or someone else) want to
set up your own mailing list, take a look at this web site:

http://www.egroups.com/

They offer you all you need to set up and maintain a new mailing list FOR
FREE. This task is quite simple and well documented.

I will be happy to subscribe any new mailling list and listen as much
opinions as possible, no matter if they are on-topic or not.

See you

Alessandro Bottoni
Technical Writer
Cad.Lab SPA