putting a bitmap on a web page

Subject: putting a bitmap on a web page
From: Melissa Alton <altonm -at- US -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 18:11:40 -0500

I'm trying to figure out how to put a bitmap on a web page. I made the bitmap
in microsofts paint program and when I view the bitmap through my browser it
shows me the entire paint program and lets me edit the graphic. But I dont
want to be able to see the entire program or edit the graphic.

Can anybody give me instructions here? I cant point you to a web site because
its not live yet.

Melissa Alton
Web Design and Development
IBM
919-254-4755/altonm -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=