Re: NOT Fed up with Eric's Rules

Subject: Re: NOT Fed up with Eric's Rules
From: John David Hickey <jdavid -at- FARABI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 13:02:02 -0500

Greetings!

> Before Eric stops this thread I feel the need to speak out. I, too,
> fully disagree with Mike Nichols. If he wants to leave, let him leave.

I'll get in here too and defend Eric. Speaking as a poster who's had his
posting privileges yanked a couple of times because of stupid posts, I'm
glad Eric keeps all the unrelated posts out. There's about 50 posts a day
only a tiny part of them are for unrelated topics. Out in the Internet
wasteland, that number could multiply by two, three, or even 10 times thanks
to SPAM, XXX ads, and useless flames.

So thanks Eric... I don't know why you put up with this crap, but we
appreciate you.
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
---
John David Hickey (jdavid -at- farabi -dot- com)
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/

Lone Writer at Farabi Technology Corp. (Montreal, Quebec)

They say the pen is mighter than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
--
Do not confuse my opinons with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=