defending eric

Subject: defending eric
From: "Morris, Michael" <MORRIS -at- COTR -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:52:10 -0700

While there will always be unhappy souls out there, even in the technical writing community, I, for one find this list the greatest source of information available in the field. The contributors, generally speaking, are excellent. And most importantly, very helpful.

I spend a lot of my time researching and developing new media and technical and professional communications courses/programs. The members of this list, and Eric, have laways been there when I neded help.

Let's get on with the things that bring us together as professional communicators which will serve us all better, than spend time on rants.

Michael J. Morris
Instructor, Dept of Communications and Information technology
College of the Rockies
morris -at- cotr -dot- bc -dot- ca

(The opinions expressed here are my own and do not reflect those of the college.)
From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000