Re: I'm NOT fed up with Eric's Rules

Subject: Re: I'm NOT fed up with Eric's Rules
From: Mary McWilliams Johnson <mary -at- SUPERCONNECT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 10:29:41 -0600

I think Eric has every right to moderate this list as he sees fit. He's
responsible for it, after all.

I like to see civilized discussion of things pertinent to our profession. I
don't want my mailbox cluttered up with petty conversations about
irrelevant stuff.

Cordially, Mary McWilliams Johnson
McJohnson Communications
Documentation / Web Site Design, Development and Graphics
www.superconnect.com
------------------------------º><º------------------------------
"The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living
at doing what they most enjoy." ~ Malcomb S. Forbes

At 05:05 PM 10/27/98 +0100, Pluciennik Tytus wrote:
>I tend to agree!
>
>Tytus Pluciennik,
>Gdansk, Poland
>tytusp -at- adlex -dot- com