New on the TECHWR-L site

Subject: New on the TECHWR-L site
From: Deborah Ray <debray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:10:55 -0700

Hi, all,

Here's what's new on the TECHWR-L site:

NEW ON THE FEATURES PAGE
Visit the new TECHWR-L site feature: "How I got started
in tech writing" stories. This is your page, folks! Share
your story of how you got started in technical writing.
For starters, you'll find the Ray & Ray stories, as well
as the story of how TECHWR-L began.

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/feature.html

If you'd like to submit your story, just send it to me
as a text, Word, PDF, or HTML file.

NEW ON THE TOPICS PAGE
Check out the new Humor section on the Topics page. Thanks
to Marguerite Krupp for providing the latest humor addition,
"Technical Writing Folklore and Minstrelsy."

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/topics.html

NEW ON THE RESOURCES PAGE
Check out the updated translation resources list, located
on the Resources page.

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/resources.html

HAPPENING ON THE CHAT PAGE
The regularly-scheduled chats continue...every Sunday at
6PM EST/3PM PST/11PM GMT. And, of course, you're welcome to
meet TECHWR-Lers off list at any other time.

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/chatroom/index.html

REMINDER
If you haven't added your name and information to the
contractors database, do so! The database now has more than
230 people in it -- that's about 30 new additions this month.
And, the database success stories continue...with a new contract
for us here at RayComm, Inc.

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/contractors.html

That's it for this update! As always, thanks for your
input, suggestions, and contributions. I look forward
to receiving your "How I got started" stories.

Deborah
Deborah S. Ray, RayComm, Inc.
http://www.raycomm.com/ debray -at- raycomm -dot- com

*Award-winning author of several popular computer books
*Syndicated columnist: Rays on Computing
*Technology Department Editor, _Technical Communication_

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=