Job Posting: Reston, VA

Subject: Job Posting: Reston, VA
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:18:18 -0700

Will Kelly
***************************************

Technical Writer
R&D Lab

At SAGA, our state-of-the-art R&D Lab is the only one of its kind in the
whole area. Here, we're developing solution-oriented middleware that
integrates total enterprise-wide applications. We are currently seeking
an experienced Technical Writer to enhance our current staff. You will
be responsible for developing user and administrator documentation for
complex products.

This position requires a BA in English, Technical Writing, Computer
Science, or a related field and a minimum of 3 years experience as a
technical writer. Experience in a commercial software development
environment is also important. You must be a team-player and an
independent self-starter with excellent technical writing and editing skills
and experience publishing documentation to other mediums, including
CD-ROM, the World Wide Web, and Intranets. You must have graphics
experience using tools like Visio and Corel Draw. FrameMaker skills are
essential. Experience using RoboHelp, RoboHTML or another Help
Authoring Tool is required.

SAGA is proud to boast one of the industry's best benefits programs,
including a bonus plan, 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans. For
immediate consideration, please send your resume to: SAGA, ATTN:
Human Resources, 11190 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA
20191. Fax: (703) 391-8340. E-mail: sasal -at- sagafyi -dot- com

Visit our Web Site: www.sagafyi.com

SAGA is an equal opportunity employer

Eric J. Ray RayComm, Inc.
http://www.raycomm.com/ ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com

*Award-winning author of several popular computer books
*Syndicated columnist: Rays on Computing
*Technology Department Editor, _Technical Communication_

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=