Re: Screen Capture Placement

Subject: Re: Screen Capture Placement
From: Bruce Ashley <bashley -at- CREATEPRINT -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:39:52 +1100

To have my final say on this issue, I've looked at the manuals nearby and
ALL place their graphics AFTER the text that introduces it.

These manuals are "The Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical
Publications", "Style Manual for Authors, Editors and Printers" (an
Australian Government publication), "How to Write a Computer Manual" by
Jonathon Price, "Adobe FrameMaker 5.5 User Guide" and "LexForm User's
Guide".

Regards,

Bruce Ashley
OZ