Re: The Kiss of Death (off top.)

Subject: Re: The Kiss of Death (off top.)
From: "Robert E. Garland" <robert -at- JTAN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 21:39:33 -0400

> As for military experience, I think that there are enough people who have,
> as we say here in Northern California, "issues with the military," that it
> is a valid concern. I know people who are REALLY against the military and
> would not have anything to with you if a military record was on your resume.
> They're even more irrational than I am. Having said that, my advice is screw
> 'em. You are what you are, and if someone has a problem with military
> experience, that's their issue.
>
> - Scott Miller
> smiller -at- portal -dot- com
>
> PS. Just kidding about the lawyers. Really.

Good advice to 'em Scott. By the way, you might remind some of those
anti-mil types that America's "favorite" service is also military.
They just aren't part of the Department of Defense.
Next time they need environmental cleanup response or
perhaps search and rescue, tell them don't bother to call the Coast
Guard. Those guys and gals are military.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=