Wannabe seeking professional input

Subject: Wannabe seeking professional input
From: Shawn <beezer -at- OBERON -dot- ADSNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 09:03:38 -0700

Greetings from a TC wannabe,

I will cut to the chase. I am at the end of my sophomore year and in the
process of writing an Individual Studies Program proposal. The university I
attend does not offer a degree in this field as of yet. I am minoring in
computer science as I believe it will be very useful and give my "Individual
Studies" degree some credibility. What I need from you, the pros, is your
input as to which courses should be included in my course of study. Yes, I
have checked other university's programs, and no, I didn't find much out
there. The programs are too varied in what they deem "Technical
Communications". They run the gamut from technical writing programs to the
equivalent of majoring in CS. Any input will be greatly appreciated, unless
it's sexist or bigoted. <G>

Thanks,

Shawn Bloomquist

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=