Sources for Web Graphics

Subject: Sources for Web Graphics
From: Ruth Markham <Pmar8899z -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 11:15:36 EDT

Listers:

'm going to be developing a CBT for the first time using AuthorWare. The CBT
will incorporate content that the SME has developed. We do not have a
graphics person on staff so one of my tasks is to find graphics, navigations
buttons, backgrounds etc. Searching the web for graphics has become very
time-consuming and I'm still not certain I've hit on the very best that's out
there. Because of the subject matter, we are leaning towards an architectural
theme - blueprints, tools, construction in progress, completed work. We wants
the graphics to have more of a professional "feel" than cartoon-ish (is that a
word???)

So far, I've found Art Today to be one of the most extensive. Everything is
royalty free, there are 750,000 images, plus fonts and photos and you can
download directly from the net for a $29.95 annual subscription fee. Does
anyone use this outfit? What do you think?

I'd also appreciate hearing about any other graphics web sites you find useful
or CD-ROM's that contain great graphics.

Thanks so much!

Ruth Markham
Technical Writer
Clark Refining & Marketing
ruth -dot- markham -at- clarkusa -dot- com

Just an FYI, the tutorial will be delivered via the company intranet.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=