Re: Eliminating .txt file hard returns

Subject: Re: Eliminating .txt file hard returns
From: Garrett Winn <v2cdigw -at- US -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 15:57:26 -0400

Gary
My suggestion would be to download a shareware version of Search and Replace
from Funduc (http://www.funduc.com), which could search for extraneous hard
returns in a document and replace them with nothing! This program is not for
the faint of heart, so make sure you have a backup of the important document
somewhere in case you make a mistake. There are other,
easier-to-use-but-less-powerful, search and replace software products out
there. A search of the web would help if you wanted a different product.

Luck,
Garrett Winn

|Does anyone have any suggestions of how to automatically
|remove these returns? To remove them manually could take years and cost
|thousands of lives.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=