Re: ASSISTANCE Please - Interview Questions

Subject: Re: ASSISTANCE Please - Interview Questions
From: Linda Holder <Linda -dot- Holder -dot- lholder -at- NT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:11:34 -0400

Leonard,

I have to disagree somewhat with some of your responses to Mona's questions.
Interviewers should always ask open-ended questions. One never knows what
gems (and turkeys) will fall out and you learn much more about the
interviewee by how they choose to answer. The really astute interviewee will
answer with a question to solicit what information the interviewer is really
after. And if they don't, well you learn a lot.

Regards,
Linda Holder

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=