Word to HTML Question

Subject: Word to HTML Question
From: Fran Madera <Fran_Madera -at- WILLBROS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 15:12:41 -0500

I am saving word docs to HTML. The word file contains graphics that are named so I know what they are such as NavMenu.gif.

When I save to HTML the graphics are renamed in the code to image43, image 44, image45, etc.

In the HTML source code, I relinked the graphics using the file name I gave the graphic but Word won't retain the names.

Is there a way to force Word to save the graphics using the same name I gave them?

I have an HTML editor I can use but wanted to take advantage of the easy of the Word save as HTML feature.

Any ideas?
& be nice, I'm having a tough day!!

Fran

Fran Madera
e-mail: fran_madera -at- willbros -dot- com
telephone: 918-748-7483

We make a living by what we get.
We make a life by what we give.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000