Re: Public Service & Tech writers

Subject: Re: Public Service & Tech writers
From: Steven Jong <SteveFJong -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:05:27 EDT

I think we as members of a profession may have a political stake in education,
but I'm not sure we could agree on an agenda without endorsing one party
position or another. The STC itself is a non-profit organization, and as such
is supposed to steer clear of advocating political positions.

I *love* to argue politics, but I wouldn't want political discussions to break
out on this mailing list! (Mac vs. Win is bad enough 8^) I wouldn't touch
educational policy with a ten-foot pole.

-- Steve

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=