The Ugly Incident Must Go

Subject: The Ugly Incident Must Go
From: Will <anomie -at- MAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 12:25:41 -0700

Hi All,

Am I the only one that believes this list should be reserved for
technical writing issues? Please stop this interesting but TOTALLY
IRRELEVANT social debate. Given the logic of this thread, we should
discuss autos here since most technical writers drive one. I'm getting
so much mail on this out-of-place issue that it's starting to affect my
work day.

Thanks,

Will

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=